We enable SEN pupils to engage in all activities. Because we have a clear understanding of the needs of our pupils, we remove any barriers to encompass the provision they might need.
- All pupils receive bespoke provision to meet their needs throughout their school day and this in turn reflects in the arrangements for exams or tests.(e.g. extra time, rest breaks etc)
- We have high expectations for all pupils including those with SEND, and as a result we put a high emphasis on quality first teaching for all.
- Our curriculum is designed to include all types of learners and incorporates some bespoke programmes which promote further inclusion for pupils who may find some aspects of learning difficult.
- Staff training reflects the emerging needs of pupils that enter our school.
- Because we know our children so well we play to their interests and strengths to gain the best outcomes.