Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan 2021
- Additional Controls Risk Assessment COVID 19 Dec 2020
- Anti Bullying policy January 2021
- Attendance Policy January 2021
- Charging and Remission Policy 2021
- COVID 19 Risk Assessment September 2021
- ECPS Behaviour Policy 2020 draft 1
- ECPS Equality Policy 2019
- Health and Safety Policy inc COVID Nov 21
- intimate care policy may 19
- Packed Lunch Policy 2021
- Procedure for Dealing with School Complaints
- RSE Policy July 2021
- SEND Policy 2021
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions Policy 2020
Keeping Children Safe in School
Easington Colliery Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 2018 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
The DfE has made some changes to how it collects attendance data from schools. A privacy notice is now available to reflect these changes.