Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan 2023
- Anti Bullying Policy 23 24 DRAFT
- Attendance Policy 23 24 DRAFT
- Behaviour Policy 23 24 DRAFT
- Charging and Remission Policy 22 23
- Data Protection Policy 22 23
- Equality Policy 2023
- Governor Monitoring Visits Policy 22 23
- Health and Safety Policy 2023
- Intimate Care Policy 2023
- Packed Lunch Policy 2023
- Procedure for Dealing with School Complaints 2023
- RSE Policy 2023
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy 22 23
- SEND Policy 22 23
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions Policy 2023
- Uniform Policy 22 23
Keeping Children Safe in School
Easington Colliery Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 2018 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
The DfE has made some changes to how it collects attendance data from schools. A privacy notice is now available to reflect these changes.