Our School Uniform consists of:
- Sweatshirt/jumper/cardigan – royal blue
- Polo shirt – white
- Trousers/skirt – grey or black
- Dress – grey pinafore, or blue/white summer dress
- Footwear – black shoes (must be suitable for school but not trainers or sandals)
Uniform can be ordered through MyClothing.com which is a fully online company who can deliver the uniform direct to your home. Uniform can also be purchased from local supermarkets such as Asda.
Uni-CycleWe run our own uniform recycling scheme called ‘Uni-Cycle’. We have a selection of pre-loved uniform available should parents need it, all free of charge! Please contact the School Office for more details.
- Black shorts (dark-coloured shorts are acceptable)
- White t-shirt (light-coloured t-shirts are acceptable)
- Plain black tracksuit bottoms and a hoodie/sweatshirt for colder weather
- Trainers or plimsoles
Children should come to school dressed in their PE kit on days when PE is timetabled.
While a black hoodie/ sweatshirt are acceptable for PE, we would like to encourage pupils to wear a school jumper/ cardigan on a PE day, so they look smart in the community, in assembly and when visitors are in school.
Please add your child's name to all clothing and equipment. The school cannot accept responsibility for items that go missing.
Jewellery should not be worn in school. It can be a safety hazard to your own and other children, particularly at play times.
Earrings – children may wear one stud in the lobe of each ear, not at the top of the ear, in the nose or other parts of the body. Children arriving at school with such rings will be asked to remove them. In addition, all jewellery must be removed for PE/ Swimming. Therefore, piercing should take place at the start of the summer break thereby ensuring sufficient healing time.
Watches - children may wear a watch (not a smart watch) which is preferably inexpensive.