Breakfast and After School Clubs
After School Clubs
We offer our pupils a wide range of extracurricular after school clubs which develop their skills and levels of interest beyond lessons.
The activities we offer can include:-
- Craft Club
- Science Club
- Racket Sports
- Multi Sports
- Forest School Club
- Music Club
- ICT Club
- Art Club
Childcare Provision – Fun Club
Fun Club is run by school staff and runs every night after school until 6.00pm. Children take part in a range of fun and stimulating activities which rotate every half term. Each night, our cook prepares a range of snacks for children to enjoy with fruit, water and milk available throughout the session.
If you would like to book a place, please contact the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions of Bookings
- Places must be booked and paid for in advance of the session taking place
- Parents can still book emergency places on the day but will be charged if the place is cancelled after the booking has been made
- We will require 24 hours notice to cancel places otherwise you will be charged
- You must inform us if your child cannot attend due to an appointment or holiday at least 24 hours in advance. You will not be charged for this if correct notice is given.
- You will not be charged if your child cannot attend due to illness or they are isolating
- Cancellations must be made via the school office or emailing email@example.com
The daily session costs are: –
- After School until 4.30pm – £7.00
- After School until 6.00pm – £8.00
- Attendance at after school activity then childcare up to 5.00pm – £2.00
- Attendance at after school activity then childcare up to 6.00pm – £5.00
Parents must pay when sessions are booked. Where parents pay via a childcare voucher, these can be accepted in arrears.
Any unsettled accounts may be referred to the Local Authority (Durham County Council) for debt recovery.
A penalty charge of £10.00 will be charged if children are not collected by 6.00pm.
Please ensure you keep the school office updated with any changes to your contact details and who can collect your child. We must have at least two emergency contacts on your child’s file, for safeguarding purposes.
Our school policy is that children must be collected by an adult or someone who is over 14 years of age.
The after school childcare closes at 6.00pm. If parents collect their children later than 6.00pm, then a penalty fee of £10.00 is incurred. If you know you are going to be late, please contact the school mobile on 07785 695394 to inform a member of staff.
Unfortunately, we are unable to facilitate any requests to extend childcare beyond 6.00pm.
If you would like to book a place for your child, please contact the school office or email firstname.lastname@example.org