We are a highly inclusive school and aim to provide a wide range of stimulating learning opportunities, in a safe, happy and caring environment. We sit at the heart of the community and work together, in partnership with other schools, utilising skills and expertise, to enhance the curriculum, broaden experience and extend each pupil’s imagination, to ensure the highest possible expectations and aspirations can be realised.We achieve this by:
- Promoting the highest academic standards in all aspects of an innovative and enriched curriculum to maximise the potential of all our children and broaden their horizons.
- Ensuring that all pupils receive an education suited to their individual needs
- Ensuring all pupils feel included and valued in an environment where respectful relationships exist.
- Raising self-esteem and striving to ensure every learner has the confidence and resilience to persevere and succeed.
- Supporting pupils and their families.
- Providing positive role models.
- Recognising success through practice and reward.
- Ensuring a well-resourced, pleasant and stimulating environment.
- Fostering positive links between our school, home, the local and wider community and the local partnership of schools.