Freedom of Information publication scheme
This publication scheme has been prepared by Easington Colliery Primary School. It may be adopted without modification by us without further approval and will be valid until further notice.
The scheme commits us to make information available to you as part of our normal business activities. The information covered in the scheme is listed here, if we hold it.
The scheme commits us to:
- proactively publish or make available, information which is held by us and falls within the classifications on this page
- specify the information which is held by us and falls within the classifications
- proactively publish or make available as a matter of routine, information in line with the statements contained within this scheme
- produce and publish the methods by which the specific information is made routinely available so that it can be easily identified and accessed by you
- review and update this information on a regular basis
- proactively produce a list of charges for access to the information
- make this publication scheme available to you
Our publication scheme is split into classes of information that cover the areas where we publish information. In developing our scheme, we have followed the model scheme required by the Information Commissioner's Office. We hope that you find the scheme useful.