We are so happy to have you back. Please have a look at these video’s which explain a few things for you:
What is Coronavirus?
Social Distancing in school
When you come into school you will notice a few things are quite different:
- Children are invited into school one by one by a member of staff
- You will wash your hands as soon as you come into school
- You need to use a tissue to blow your nose or when you cough or sneeze. You will be asked to wash your hands after this.
- When you are in class you will notice that the desks are more spaced out – this is because we have to keep a safe distance from other people.
- When it is time for lunch you will eat your lunch in your year group in the hall.
- You’ll need to play apart from friends but you can still have fun!
- If you feel unwell you must tell an adult straight away so we can look after you.
We’ve missed you all so much and can’t wait to see you.